Browse by category:
- The Industrial Product Price Index reflects the prices that producers in Canada receive as the goods leave the plant gate. ... the IPPI excludes indirect taxes and all the costs that occur between the time a good leaves the plant and the time the final user takes possession of it, including the transportation, wholesale, and retail costs.
- The Raw Materials Price Index reflects the prices paid by Canadian manufacturers for key raw materials.
- Source: The Daily. August 2013. Statistics Canada
Industrial Product Price Indexes (Summary Tables. Statistics Canada)
- Producer price indexes - goods - Includes industrial product and raw materials price indexes.
- Annual averages, aggregate by commodity; latest 4 years.
- Monthly, aggregate by commodity, latest 2 months.
Industrial Product Price Indexes (CANSIM. Statistics Canada)
- Alternative access: CANSIM (CHASS) - access restricted to current students, staff and faculty at the University of Alberta.
Industry Price Indexes (Statistics Canada)
- select Browse Issue Records.
Search the BLS for Producer price index, finished goods.
- The Producer Price Index for Finished Goods tracks the average change in prices over time of domestically produced and consumed commodities (http://www.bls.gov/ppi/ppicpippi.htm).
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!